Along with the development and application of the increased demand from the consumers, it is necessary for the programmer to improve performance and speed up the application process itself easly. So with that we need a class library that later programmers can distribute with their application
.NET assembly references or commonly called the .NET class library type has advantages in making applications quickly, efficiently and class library can be used by other programming languages, as long as the language type is .NET. Programmers only need to create a new class and access the functions that have been inserted in the class library. So that the programmer can use the class library well, then the programmer should know a little about object classes in programming, how to create a new class, accessing functions and so forth.
By creating this class library is expected to help the programmer who will be able to create applications based on client server easily.
Examples of applications that can be created by this class library that is billing explorer, chat application, remoting tools, etc., during the application program or desktop-based client server application.
To be able to use this library classes, the minimum requirements are:
- .NET Framework v3.5 (runtime needed for server and client)
- VISUAL STUDIO 2008 OR LATEST (you also can use the IDE express version)
- COMPUTER PENTIUM 4 OR LATEST
- KEYBOARD AND MOUSE
The process of the system is a general overview of how the system works. The way the system works can be explained by the following diagram:
Description of the process flow in this system are:
- 1. First of all that is done by the server and the client is to make each socket to be used
- 2. Then the server will do the listening to the socket that has been created. It serves as a server accepts connections from his client
- 3. The client will connect to the server. Then the server will receive / accept client request synchronously.
- 4. Then create a server socket for client service is useful as a bridge / communication between the client.
- 5. Once successfully connected, then the server and the client can interact with each other by sending data on the socket.
- 6. Receive data on a socket either client side or server synchronously
- 7. Close the socket and stop the session TCP / IP that had been used
Pictures diagram above shows the process that occurs on the client server communication. Left block represents the client application and the rest is the application server. If the client application wants to send / receive data to / from the server, the client needs to create sockets (client socket) and use the socket to communicate with the server. On the server side, there are two types of sockets. One is to do a listening socket, which is responsible for handling requests / connections from a new client. The other is a service socket whose job is to take care of all existing communication between the client and the server.
Once the user / client new requests to join the service server, then the listening socket socket will create a new service for the client. The function of the service socket is like a representative / bridge of each client. In other words, if there are N client in this system, there will be N service socket on the server side.
ARCHITECTURE SERVER CLASS LIBRARY
ARCHITECTURE CLIENT CLASS LIBRARY
This Class Library is Only Cost 7 USD($). For more information, please leave me message :)